West Dermatology's #1 Selling Sunscreen! Fast-absorbing, ultralight daily mineral sun protection.
- Broad Spectrum sunscreen with DNA Repairsomes® and antioxidants that helps prevent future photo damage while repairing existing damage
- 100% mineral sunscreen with broad-spectrum sun protection
- Helps the skin to prevent visible signs of actinic damage caused by the sun, promoting overall skin health
- Water resistant – 40 minutes
- Perfect lightweight sunscreen for all day use, every day
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
SKIN CONDITIONS: Aging, Sun Damaged
- Zinc Oxide 11%
DNA Repairsomes® – Photolyase is a repair enzyme, derived from plankton, which has been shown to help repair damage caused by the sun
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant which helps to boost skin’s natural defenses, protect against environmental damage and fight the early signs of skin aging
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Shake well before use. Apply the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck, or more if needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure. During sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
SIZE: 3.4 Fl. Oz.
ALL INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide (11%), Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid
I have rosacea & melisma & generally sensitive skin. The ISDIN sunscreen works perfectly. I love that I can apply it every 2 hours & it doesn’t leave a white pallor. It’s on the expensive side, but 1 bottle lasts me about 6 months & I think it’s worth every penny:)
Love the Isdin sunscreen! It blends into the skin very easily and doesn’t show up white against my skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not sticky. Very happy with it and will use nothing else!
Very good product not too sticky or leaving white on face
I like this a lot and hope to see some results over the summer.
I have incredibly sensitive skin & I’ve used more sunscreens than most people will try in their entire life. The ISDIN sunscreen blends in without leaving a white film & has never caused breakouts or irritated my rosacea. I will never use anything else for UV protection.