A tinted sunscreen fluid with 100% mineral filters provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, while promoting natural radiance and a more even skin tone.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- 100% mineral-based physical UV filters
- Provides all-day hydration and a nourishing, comforting texture
- Tested suitable for use after professional procedures and treatments
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Sensitized, Discolorations, Aging
KEY INGREDIENTS: 5% Zinc Oxide, 6% Titanium Dioxide, Artemia Salina,
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
NET WEIGHT: 1.7 Fl. Oz.
This is my first purchase of the Skinceuticals sunscreen. I like the sheer tone, it provides light coverage and a radiant finish. I don't wear very much makeup, so this provides the even skin tone I desire. This sunscreen is a thinner texture than my usual sunscreen. It is also quite small. All and all, I do love and trust the Skinceuticals line!