The ultimate Discoloration Regimen : Discoloration Defense + 15ml Phloretin CF
*Add a West Derm skincare Gift Card https://skincareproducts.westdermatology.com/products/gift-card
Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin.
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration, including post-acne mark and stubborn brown patches
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Minimizes reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Complements reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Can be used as an alternative to hydroquinone or for off-cycle maintenance
Vitamin C combination antioxidant that also helps diminish the look of discoloration.
- Proven protection against free radicals generated by UV rays and pollution
- Improves uneven skin tone and skin texture
- Diminishes the look of dullness and discoloration
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
Discoloration Defense SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
Phloretin CF SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination
Discoloration Defense KEY INGREDIENTS:
3% Tranexamic Acid, 1% Kojic Acid, 5% Niacinamide, 5% Hepes
Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Glycerin, Tranexamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Kojic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta
Phloretin CF KEY INGREDIENTS:
Phloretin, 10% L-ascorbic acid, 0.5 % ferulic acid
aqua / water / eau, dipropylene glycol, alcohol denat., ascorbic acid, butylene glycol, triethyl citrate, phloretin, ferulic acid
Discoloration Defense -DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a vitamin C serum and follow with a broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Phloretin CF - DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with sunscreen. When used together, antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.