Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin.
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration, including post-acne mark and stubborn brown patches
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Minimizes reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Complements reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Can be used as an alternative to hydroquinone or for off-cycle maintenance
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combinati on
SKIN CONDITION: Discolorations
KEY INGREDIENTS: 3% Tranexamic Acid, 1% Kojic Acid, 5% Niacinamide, 5% Hepes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a vitamin C serum and follow with a broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
SIZE: 1 Fl. Oz.
I’ll give it more time but so far no change
I originally used it with Phloretin CF since it came as a set after having IPL. I am now using it alone, along with my other skin care products after the discoloration came back. Don’t know if it really helps, but I figure it can’t hurt.