Daily, multi-phase serum targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration, including post-acne mark and stubborn brown patches
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Minimizes reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Complements reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Can be used as an alternative to hydroquinone or for off-cycle maintenance
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination, Dry
SKIN CONDITION: Discoloration
- Tranexamic Acid- Minimizes the recurrence of discoloration and brown patches with continued use.
- Kojic Acid- Improves skin brightness.
- Niacinamide- Helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- Hepes- Accelerates cell turnover and enhances penetration.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops to face, neck and chest. Limit sun exposure while using this product.
SIZE: 30 ml / 1 Fl. Oz
I can see any difference in my skin after about 6 months of use.
I’ll give it more time but so far no change
I originally used it with Phloretin CF since it came as a set after having IPL. I am now using it alone, along with my other skin care products after the discoloration came back. Don’t know if it really helps, but I figure it can’t hurt.