A lightweight, leave in topical solution with a patented growth complex and natural ingredients shown to support thicker-looking, stronger-feeling hair with visibly more density by nourishing, hydrating, and invigorating the scalp in targeted areas of concern. A daily complement to Nutrafol hair growth supplements.
- Thickness: Clinically phytoactive extracts support visibly denser hair growth that looks thinner and healthier.
- Strength: Nutrient-rich ingredients help minimize breakage and promote stronger-feeling hair.
- Scalp health: Botanical extracts nourish, hydrate, and invigorate the scalp for a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Combine with Nutrafol supplements, the topical hair growth serum plays an important supporting role by targeting areas of concern on the scalp itself by providing nutrients and antioxidants.
- While thinning hair is caused by multiple underlying factors that affect the entire body including hair follicles, the scalp is also affected by external factors like environmental triggers that can dehydrate skin while depleting collagen and key nutrients needed for healthy hair growth.
HAIR TYPE: Appropriate for all hair types
HAIR CONDITION: Hair Thinning
- Phytoactive Growth Complex: A patented blend of powerful antioxidants and minerals to support the growth of thicker-looking hair that feels stronger.
- Pea Sprout: Rich in protein and phytonutrients and shown to visibly increase hair density.
- Sea Buckthorn: A potent plant extract rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids known to nourish and hydrate the skin to promote scalp health.
- Moringa: An Antioxidant-rich botanical high in polyphenols known to counter environment stress and provide hydration for a healthy scalp.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply one dropper-full onto hands and massage into the scalp where desired
- This is a leave- in treatment
- Do not rinse hair after application
- Use twice daily for best results (morning and evening)
SIZE: 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Nutrafol Hair Growth Serum
I started using the Nutrafol Hair Growth Serum since mother's day. I know it is too early to provide a review for this product. Considering my hair condition, it may take more than one year to grow hair. I also take the internal Nutrafol products since February. So far, I have no new hair, but I'm hopeful. This is the reason I can't give a higher rating. I know other people have had success with the Nutrafol products.
I have just used the serum for 2 weeks. It's a little to soon to notice any changes. I have used Nutrafol capsules for 3 months. My hair is definitely growing in...slowly but noticeable.