A probiotic designed with hair in mind. physician formulates with specific strains to help diversify the microbiome to address gut-related complications that are implicated in hair health.
- Hair Health – Formulated with strains known to support gut health and address the same triggers that influence hair health.
- Biome Health – Designed to promote growth and diversity of healthy bacteria.
- Boost Defenses – Formulated with strains known to support a healthy inflammatory response, help improve epithelial integrity of intestinal lining and optimize immune signaling.
- More Nutrients – Designed to improve nutrient absorption of hairbuilding essentials.
- For adults with challenged microbiomes looking to complement
Nutrafol Core formulas for better hair health.
- Physician formulated with 20 billion CFUs of 7 specific probiotic strains to support gut health as it relates to your hair.
- Designed with a unique non-fiber prebiotic—an innovative bacteriophage helps target bad bacteria while repopulating with beneficial bacteria.
- Features spore forming bacteria strain, Bacillus Subtilus, resistant to acid and bile and known to stimulate colonization of healthy bacteria.
- Acid-resistant capsules help ensure probiotics survive stomach acidity and travel deep into the digestive tract.
- Packaged in a double chamber desiccant bottle to ensure viability of live probiotic strains without need for refrigeration
HAIR TYPE: Appropriate for all hair types.
HAIR CONDITION: Hair thinning
Lactobacillus Reuteri - Has been shown to support hair quality and the growth cycle through modulation of expression of IL-10 and IL-17 in the gut and the skin
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG -Shown to promote a healthy inflammatory response in the body and protect gut epithelium integrity.
Lactobacillus Helveticus - Shown to support a balanced stress response for those exposed to daily stressful life events, such as job, weather, and emotional triggers.
Lactobacillus Plantarum - Known to support against gut permeability and promote a healthy inflammatory response in the gut through TNF-a modulation.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus A common probiotic strain known to support growth of beneficial microbial populations.
Bacteriophage Prebiotic -A patented bacteriophage shown to support proliferation of beneficial bacteria to promote healthy immune balance. Phage technology has been shown to help maintain normal microflora and limit the growth of undesired bacteria.
Bacillus Subtillus - Spore-forming bacteria known to help colonize microflora, ferment nutrients, aid in absorption, and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
See side label photo
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Take 1 capsule once daily with or without food.
3 Bottles with 30 capsules each- 3 month supply