LHA Toner is a glycolic acid toner to help get rid of clogged pores and remove surface dead skin cells with lipo-hydroxy acid.
- Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores.
- Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this glycolic acid toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use
SKIN TYPE: Oily, Combination
SKIN CONDITION: Acne, Aging
LHA (Caproloyl salicylic acid - A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface.
Glycolic Acid- Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
Salicylic Acid- Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
aqua ,water , eau, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl salicylic acid, salicylic acid
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this glycolic acid toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a corrective product or moisturizer.
NET WEIGHT: 6.8 Fl. Oz.