UV Sheer has a lightweight, hydrating formula that feels silky to the touch. It goes on smooth absorbing quickly into skin and helps even out skin tone. UV Sheer is formulated to be compatible on all skin tones without leaving a white cast.
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Hydrating formula goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and does not leave the face shiny
- Helps even out skin tone and soothes heated skin
- Water and sweat-resistant (80 minutes)
SKIN TYPE: Normal, Combination, Dry, Oily
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Zinc oxide, 10% Octocrylene
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
SIZE: 1.7 Fl. Oz. / 50 mL
Based on 1 review
I like using the EltaMD UV Sheer sun screen. It works very well with my skin. The only problem is a the 3 oz was no longer available online. Since I work outdoors a lot, I always use a decent amount of sunscreen. The 1.7 fl oz bottle I purchased is not enough.