EltaMD UV Restore Tinted and Untinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 Bundle.
This is a 100% mineral sunscreen that improves sun-damaged skin and helps revitalize it.
- UV Restore Tinted and Untinted is designed with Ginger Root Extract and Saccharide Isomerate which promote a healthy complexion by improving skin smoothness, minimizing dark spots and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It contains antioxidants which combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
- Designed with anti-aging benefits, to help revitalize sun-damaged skin and promote a healthy complexion
- Improves skin's natural moisture and suppleness
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dermatologist tested, Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, dye-free, sensitivity-free, gluten-free and noncomedogenic
SKIN TYPE: Appropriate for all skin types
SKIN CONDITION: Sun damaged
KEY INGREDIENTS: 15.0% Zinc oxide, 2.0% Titanium Dioxide
Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic acid,Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sclerotium gum, Lecithin, Pullulan, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Pump activation: UV Restore is in an airless pump. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off.
- Press the pump down completely.
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube.
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly.
NET WEIGHT: Two 2 Fl. Oz.