A lightweight, all-mineral, broad-spectrum sunscreen that hydrates and protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while providing a soft, glowing appearance
- Evens and brightens skin with a glowing tint for most skin types leaving no white residue
- Powerful antioxidants help protect skin from pollution, IR rays and blue light
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Fragrance-free reef-friendly formulation
SKIN TYPE: Appropriate for all skin types
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%
- Phytoene & Phytofluene - powerful antioxidants to further protect the skin
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment - counteracts IR-generated free radicals
- Asteriscus Graveolens Extract - helps prevent air pollution-induced oxidative stress
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone - highly potent hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Ectoin - helps provide protection from blue light and can repair sun damage that has already occurred within the skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SIZE: Net Wt. 2.6 Oz / 74 g
ALL INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asteriscus Graveolens Flower/Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ergothioneine, Ectoin, Squalane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
This is the best tinted sunscreen!