Strataderm is a once per day professional scar therapy gel.
- Manages abnormal scarring
- Reduces itching and discomfort
- Designed for all skin types, including pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children or people with sensitive skin
Strataderm is transparent and odorless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens. Strataderm is non-reactive with no measurable pH, not absorbed by your skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Relieves itching and discomfort of scars
- Reduces redness and discoloration
Directions for use: Apply once daily after each wash, or as advised by your physician. For best results, Strataderm should maintain continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day/7 days a week).
- Step 1: Ensure your skin is clean and dry.
- Step 2: Apply a very thin layer of Strataderm to the relevant area(s) with your fingertips and distribute evenly. Strataderm does not penetrate the skin.
- Step 3: Allow the gel to dry. When applied correctly, Strataderm should be dry in 3-4 minutes. If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. Remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue. Remember: a little amount of gel goes a long way.
- Step 4: Once dry, Strataderm can be covered with clothes, sunscreen or cosmetics.
Correct tube size:
- Strataderm 0.17 oz is enough to treat a 1–2-inch linear scar for over 90 days (amount needed per application is less than 1 rice corn)
- Strataderm 0.35 oz is enough to treat a 2–3-inch linear scar for over 90 days (amount needed per application is less than 2 rice corns)
- Strataderm 0.7 oz is enough to treat a 4–6-inch linear scar for over 90 days (amount needed per application is less than 3 rice corns)
- Strataderm 1.75 oz is enough to treat an area of 2.5x5-inch for over 90 days (amount needed per application is less than 4 rice corns)