*Due to high volumes of orders, please be patient with shipping updates
A nourishing, restorative cream, Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 delivers a maximized concentration of reparative lipids to reinforce the skin's barrier, support natural repair, and improve the appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and radiance
- Replenishes essential skin lipids with ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Supports healthy skin barrier function
- Improves the appearance of skin fullness, smoothness, and radiance
- Increases skin's tolerance to prescription retinoids
SKIN TYPES: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Aging, Dehydrated
- Ceramides 1 and 3 - Naturally occurring components of the skin's barrier that increase skin hydration levels and promote optimal skin barrier function.
- Cholesterol - Accelerates barrier repair in aging skin, improves the appearance of skin fullness, and enhances radiance: naturally derived wool wax.
- Fatty acids - Optimizes the skin's overall lipid balance and improves the feeling of skin elasticity. Naturally derived from sunflower seed oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Once or twice daily, warm a small amount between the fingertips and massage into the skin on the face, neck, and chest using circular motions. In the morning, apply after a vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a sunscreen. At night, apply after retinol.
SIZE: 48 ml / 1.6 fl oz
I have extremely dry skin compounded by living in Arizona. This skin cream has been the only one to get rid of dry patches and flaking. I have so happy to have had this recommended by my provider at English Dermatology!
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Keeps my face moisturized all day long . Works well with retinol . I used morning and night . Apply along with a serum for maximum results !!
I received this as a sample and decided to purchase the jar. This cream is very hydrating. You only need a pea-size for your entire face. I use this twice a day and it leaves my face dewy and soft! Shipping was quick. I will repurchase=)
I had a small sample of this a while back. Ordered a full jar. I absolutely will add this one to my permanent skin care routine!