High-Performance Retinol Treatment for early to advanced signs of aging.
- Pure Retinol: The anti-aging gold standard of skincare professionals. Daily-use, neck-specific dose helps fortify neck's fragile skin to improve the appearance of line and wrinkles
- Tripeptide Concentrate: Low molecular weight tripeptide helps strengthen skin to build resilience and firm neck skin
- Glaucine Complex : Alkaloid found in a poppy plant species supports skin's resistance to visible neck aging
- 0.2% Pure Retinol, 2.5 % Tripeptide Concentrate, 5.0% Glaucine Complex
aqua/water/eau, glycerin, dimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, helianthus annuus seed oil unsaponifiables/sunflower seed oil unsaponifiables, myristyl myristate, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, potassium cetyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate se, capryloyl glycine, caprylyl glycol, silica silylate, pentylene glycol, stearic acid, hydrolyzed rice protein, palmitic acid, retinol, polysorbate 20, coco-glucoside, argilla/magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, alcohol, bht, sodium citrate, myristic acid, lavandula angustifolia oil/lavender oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil/rosemary leaf oil, mentha piperita oil/peppermint oil, glaucine, citric acid, linalool, tetradecyl aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric urea trifluoroacetate, magnesium chloride, tocopherol, propyl gallate, biotin, d247390/1
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply 1-2 pumps every other night from décolleté to jawline by massaging the product in an upward motion. After one week, increase use to nightly, then twice daily as tolerated or as advised by a skincare professional.
- Pair usage with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 as needed to help replenish lipids while acclimating skin to retinol usage.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
Net weight: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml
I am very impressed in just three weeks of using this product. My skin is definitely tighter and looks fuller. This will continue to be a part of my daily skin care.