A potent, nighttime treatment, Retinol 0.3 features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release of the maximum available concentration
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and pores
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Formulated to minimize irritation
- Specialized packaging preserves potency
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONDITION: Acne, Discoloration, Aging
- 0.3% Retinol - A derivative of vitamin A that promotes cellular turnover, improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It is encapsulated to ensure a steady, even release.
- Bisabolol - A skin-calming and conditioning ingredient with proven anti-inflammatory properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: In the evening, apply a pea size amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
PRECAUTIONS: Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product. Retinol should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
SIZE: 30 ml / 1 fl oz