Intensive calming botanical face mask to rehydrate and soothe temporarily reactive skin.
- Highly-concentrated botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and hyaluronic acid to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity.
- This intensive calming facial mask cools on contact, comforts skin sensitivity, and restores natural radiance and smoothness.
- Phyto Corrective Mask has been clinically tested post-procedure to effectively reduce visual redness and discomfort.
Phyto Corrective Mask is clinically tested effective post-procedure:
- 20% reduction in visual redness
- 47% reduction in discomfort immediately post use
- 5°F average reduction in skin surface temperature
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Sensitized , Dehydrated
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
This face mask can be applied as a leave-on, rinse-off, or overnight treatment.
Apply a generous coat to clean face, chest, or neck avoiding eye and lip area. Allow mask to remain on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water if desired. Use 2-3 times a week or as needed. Apply post-procedure as indicated by a physician.
SIZE: 2 Fl. Oz.
ALL INGREDIENTS: Aqua / Water/ Glycerin/ Alcohol Denat./ Dipropylene Glycol/ Dimethicone/ Butylene Glycol/ Propylene Glycol/ Peg-8/ Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin/ Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl/Taurate/ Phenoxyethanol/ Carbomer/ Dimethiconol/ Sodium Hyaluronate/ Olea Europaea Leaf Extract / Olive Leaf Extract/ Sodium Hydroxide/ Tetrasodium Edta/ Sodium Citrate/ Parfum / Fragrance/ Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester/ Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract/ T-Butyl Alcohol/ Sodium Benzoate/ Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract - Thyme/ Flower/Leaf Extract/ Citrus Grandis Extract / Grapefruit Fruit Extract/ Toluene Sulfonic Acid/ Benzyl Benzoate/ Cellulose Acetate Butyrate/ Benzyl Alcohol/ Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate/ Linalool/ Morus Alba Root Extract/ Polyvinyl Alcohol/ Caprylyl Glycol/ Citronellol/ Ci 19140 / Yellow 5/ Ci 42090 / Blue 1/ Sodium Chloride