WestDerm Vitamin C Brightening Serum & Antioxidant Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 50
Two of our most popular products for post IPL treatments!
- Vitamin C serum helps to hydrate and brighten the complexion, support healthy collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration.
- Antioxidant Moisturizing Sunscreen provides a powerful antioxidant blend providing the highest level of UVA/UVB protection against damaging free radicals. Its also enhanced with cooling and moisturizing hyaluronic acid, cucumber and sqalane.
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
SKIN CONDITION: Post-treatment IPL
- Vitamin C Brightening Serum: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid Naturally Complex, Polypeptides, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbate Palmitate, Arbutin, Bearberry, Emblica, Citrus Terpenes, CoQ10, Vitamin E, Superoxide Dismutase
- Antioxidant Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 50: Zinc Oxide 6.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Homosalate 7%, Oxybenzone 5.0%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply Vitamin C Brightening Serum once or twice daily by massaging a thin layer over clean, dry skin
- Follow with Antioxidant Moisturizing Sunscreen in the morning
- Use the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck, or more if needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Limit sun exposure while using this IPL bundle
- Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
SIZE: Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1 Fl. Oz. and Antioxidant Moisturizing Sunscreen 4 Fl. Oz.
Based on 1 review
I’ve been using the C serum for 2 years and it works great! I was happy to see it bundled with a sunscreen, but I didn’t notice until I received it that the sunscreen has the toxic oxybenzone in it. Glad it was basically free with the serum