EltaMD UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a 100% mineral sunscreen that improves sun-damaged skin and helps revitalize it.
- Promotes a healthy complexion by improving skin smoothness, minimizing dark spots and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains antioxidants which combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection
- Improves skin's natural moisture and suppleness
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
SKIN TYPE: Appropriate for all skin types
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Pump activation: UV Restore is in an airless tube. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off
- Press the pump down completely
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly
SIZE: EltaMD UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 untinted 2 Oz. / 57 g & EltaMD UV Restore Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 tinted 2 Oz. / 57 g