Serious UV protection and superior hydration join forces in this sheer facial sunscreen
- Sheer, lightweight, and moisturizing
- Hyaluronic Acid increases skin smoothness, softness and decrease wrinkles
- 0% transparent zinc oxide
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into skin
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- This lightweight moisturizer with UV protection can be worn alone or under makeup.
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, and sensitivity-free
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Combination, and Post-Procedure
KEY INGREDIENTS: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate, Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
NET WEIGHT: 1.7 Oz.
I use this sunscreen daily. Very lightweight mineral sunscreen that rubs in easily. Your face does not feel greasy or oily when using it. I spend a lot of time out on the water and this is very effective. If you’re spending all day outside you will need to reapply at some point, but that’s true of any sunscreen. I’ve bought it multiple times now and will continue to do so.
It is my hope thank patients receive counseling after 4 layers of tissue are removed, this to improve outcomes and reduce keloids and atrophic scarring.
I had to go on YouTube for advice from health professionals other than my surgeon. Fast should only apply to food and delivery service industries. I bought this sun screen as a result of YouTube videos.
I love this sunscreen for my face. It goes on so silky and smooth and provides excellent protection from the sun. Great product to purchase.
Love my purchase.
The best sunscreen. I’ve been using it since acutane and I love it. It’s very light and doesn’t dry up too fast. It feels Refreshing