Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
- Brightens dull skin
- Improves appearance of evenness of skin tone
- Improves overall appearance of the skin
- Increased radiance and clarity of the skin
- Niacinamide also gives some redness relief for Rosacea flare-ups
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots, creating a more even skin tone
- Improvements seen in as early as two weeks and progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
- Retinol-free, hydroquinone-free formulation is ideal for skin prone to irritation or inflammatory lesions.
- Hyperpigmentation is a chronic condition that has no known cure, it must be constantly managed with an optimal treatment approach including daily application of SPF and avoidance of excess sun exposure.
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
SKIN CONDITIONS: Discolorations
KEY INGREDIENTS: Tranexamic Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30, Marine Extract Blend, Phytic Acid
ALL INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen. Lytera® 2.0 can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas. Allow Lytera® 2.0 to absorb fully into the skin before applying sunscreen, approximately 3-5 minutes. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
NET WEIGHT: 2 Fl. Oz.
This serum makes my skin feel like velvet. I will have to keep using it for awhile to see how effective it is in preventing brown spots. I don’t have any, but I want to prevent them at my age.