Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
- Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
- Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone
- Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation
- Hyperpigmentation is a chronic condition that has no known cure, it must be constantly managed with an optimal treatment approach including daily application of SPF and avoidance of excess sun exposure
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
- Tranexamic Acid— helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol— helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30— helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen. Lytera® 2.0 can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas. Allow Lytera® 2.0 to absorb fully into the skin before applying sunscreen, approximately 3-5 minutes. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
NET WEIGHT: 2 Fl. Oz.
|ALL INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol|
This serum makes my skin feel like velvet. I will have to keep using it for awhile to see how effective it is in preventing brown spots. I don’t have any, but I want to prevent them at my age.