Lytera 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration
- Formulated to address even the most stubborn skin discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup
- Shown to reduce the appearance of even the most stubborn hyperpigmentation across diverse skin tones, types, and concerns
- Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone
- Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation
- Tranexamic Acid — helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol — helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30 — helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone
- Marine Extract Blend — helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier
- Phytic Acid — enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen. Lytera 2.0 can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas. Allow Lytera 2.0 to absorb fully into the skin before applying sunscreen, approximately 3-5 minutes. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
NET WEIGHT: 2 Fl. Oz. / 60 mL
This serum makes my skin feel like velvet. I will have to keep using it for awhile to see how effective it is in preventing brown spots. I don’t have any, but I want to prevent them at my age.