Daily, multi-phase serum targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin.
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration, including post-acne mark and stubborn brown patches
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Minimizes reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Complements reoccurrence of discoloration with ongoing use
- Can be used as an alternative to hydroquinone or for off-cycle maintenance
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination, Dry
SKIN CONDITION: Discoloration
- Tranexamic Acid - Minimizes the recurrence of discoloration and brown patches with continued use.
- Kojic Acid - Improves skin brightness.
- Niacinamide - Helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- Hepes - Accelerates cell turnover and enhances penetration.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops to face, neck and chest. Limit sun exposure while using this product.
SIZE: 30 ml / 1 Fl. Oz
ALL INGREDIENTS: Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Glycerin, Tranexamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl, Urea, Kojic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta
I’ll give it more time but so far no change
I originally used it with Phloretin CF since it came as a set after having IPL. I am now using it alone, along with my other skin care products after the discoloration came back. Don’t know if it really helps, but I figure it can’t hurt.