ISDIN Isdinceutics is a rich vitamin K oxide eye cream that combats bags, puffiness, crow's feet and dark circles in one stroke restoring youthfulness to your expression
- Gives a firming effect which visibly rejuvenates the under-eye area.
- Features a cooling ceramic applicator to refresh skin during application, leaving the eye area feeling smoother
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
Provides visible results in just 28 days of use
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
- Vitamin K Oxide – Helps to diminish the appearance of dark circles, restoring brightness to your expression
- Haloxyl – A powerhouse of three ingredients that help to eliminate dark circles, reinforce firmness and even skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid – Restores eye-area elasticity and moisture level thanks to its high binding capacity to water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use the special pump to apply a small amount, roughly the size of a grain of rice, onto your fingertip. Warm the product slightly by rubbing it between your fingertips. Apply under the eye with light touches
SIZE: 0.5 Fl. Oz
ALL INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Myristate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phytonadione Epoxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Steareth-20, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-8, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Dipeptide-2, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Citrate, Biotin
They ask for a review a week after I started using this. It’s too early to tell. Why don’t vendors send these notices out a month or two after shipment so that potential buyers can get more 6 reviews from extended use?