Facial sunscreen for skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.
- Calms and protects sensitive skin types prone to breakouts
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damage
- Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, and sensitivity-free
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
SKIN CONDITIONS: Disclorations, Acne, Rosacea
KEY INGREDIENTS: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
SIZE: 1.7 Oz. / 48 g
This Elsa product was much thicker/drier than I expected. As a sunscreen it worked very well. Perhaps for a younger face with no fine lines/wrinkles it might’ve a better fit.
Great for sensitive skin, lightweight
Love this product. It’s the best I have ever used. Light, hydrating and effective!
I have really sensitive skin and can barely tolerate sun screens. This line is different. The tinted one is the only one that I can tolerate without burning or acne breakouts. So grateful for this line. It goes on smooth and light. It isn't heavy or greasy. It works well when I put my makeup over it.