Enjoy a reimagined sunscreen spray experience with EltaMD UV AOX Mist Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 — a sheer-finish 100% mineral sunscreen spray that’s enriched with antioxidants to help prevent premature aging and rejuvenate skin. This lightweight and water-resistant formula is gentle enough to wear daily and leaves skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. With our white-to-clear technology, the only time you see the sunscreen is when you’re spraying it on (so you don’t miss a spot!). It conveniently absorbs into the skin within seconds and blends flawlessly into all skin types — no streaks, patches or white cast in sight. It’s air-powered technology removes the need for chemical propellants, and features 360-degree sprayability for easy application from any angle — even upside down for hard-to-reach places, like the nape of your neck or in between your shoulder blades.
With 360-degree sprayability and our sheer-finish formula, applying SPF is easier and faster than ever.
(net wt 5 oz/141 g)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
- Transparent Zinc Oxide finish
- Enriched with skin-rejuvenating antioxidants
- Visibly reduces signs of premature aging
- Gentle formula for daily use on body & face
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Air-powered, all-angle spray
- Nonflammable & free of chemical propellants
Zinc Oxide: Active mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Vitamins C + E: Powerful antioxidants that fight signs of photoaging, plus help rejuvenate skin’s appearance
Coconut Fruit Extract, Aloe Vera, Glycerin: Gentle ingredients that leave the skin hydrated and moisturized
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 14.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C15-19 Alkane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Coco-Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Sclerotium Gum, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- The bottle is unlocked when the nozzle is visible. It takes two twists to fully open. Just think: Click, click, spray.
- Press the cap firmly to activate the air-powered spray. Apply to skin liberally and evenly, holding the container 4 to 6 inches from the skin. Do not spray the product directly onto the face. Instead, spray onto the hands then rub into to the face.
- It’s best practice to apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours. We recommend you do not apply in windy conditions. Also, use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Ask a physician before using children under 6 months
- Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Very disappointed, it looks like white-out. Have to rub it in so might as well use a lotion. I thought the point of a spray was to keep your hands clean. On vacation with a friend and her aerosol goes on clear. Waste of money, I don’t use it and don’t recommend it.