Nutrafol for Women is a multi-targeting nutraceutical containing standardized ingredients that address key triggers of poor hair health including stress, DHT, free radicals, micro-inflammation, and compromised nutrition.
- Target root causes of thinning hair like stress, environment, and nutrition with medical-grade, natural ingredients that support your whole-body health
- For women, stress is a major root cause of poor hair growth. Hormones also play a significant role for women due to fluctuations throughout life, especially during and after childbirth when estrogen and progesterone decline and cortisol increases by over 200%. Follicles are also damaged by metabolic changes, nutritional deficits, and environmental exposure including over-styling, chemicals, and heat
INDICATIONS: For adult women with thinning hair and for women looking to grow healthier hair.
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha- Balances stress hormones to support the hair growth cycle
- Tocotrienol Complex- Improves hair density by lowering oxidative stress from the environment
- Marine Collagen- Provides amino acids as building blocks of hair-strengthening keratin
ALL INGREDIENTS: See side label under photos
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Nutrafol recommends four (4) capsules daily with a meal containing healthy fat. For best results, take for a minimum of 6 months and beyond.
PRECAUTIONS: If you have a medical condition or taking medications (especially blood thinning drugs) consult with your doctor before using. Not intended for children under 18, pregnant or nursing mothers.
3-Month Supply – Nutraceutical Supplements
1 Bottle Nutrafol for Women (120 capsules) – 2 Women's Refill Pouches (120 capsules ea)
I always had very thin hair.. It killed me to see so much falling out in the shower and in my comb. I know it's stress induced because of my crazy work schedule and after taking Nutrafol I finally see a difference. The only thing is you have to take it for a few months to see the change. I just wish I knew about this sooner.. I would have saved so much from getting extensions!!