West Dermatology's #1 Selling Sunscreen! Fast-absorbing, ultralight daily mineral sun protection.
- Broad Spectrum sunscreen with DNA Repairsomes® and antioxidants that helps prevent actinic damage
- Very high UVB and UVA protection
- Helps the skin to prevent visible signs of actinic damage caused by the sun, promoting skin health
- Water resistant- 40 minutes
- Zinc oxide melts into skin without the white, greasy finish often experienced with typical formulations
- Perfect lightweight sunscreen for all day use, every day.
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
SKIN CONDITIONS: Aging, Sun Damaged
KEY INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide 11%, Photolyase enzymes, Vitamin E
Zinc Oxide (11%). Inactive ingredients: Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before use.
Apply the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck, or more if needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure. During sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
NET WEIGHT: 3.4 Fl Oz.
Very good product not too sticky or leaving white on face
I like this a lot and hope to see some results over the summer.
I have incredibly sensitive skin & I’ve used more sunscreens than most people will try in their entire life. The ISDIN sunscreen blends in without leaving a white film & has never caused breakouts or irritated my rosacea. I will never use anything else for UV protection.
Other mineral based sunscreens I’ve used have a pasty consistency. Eryfotona blends into my skin very easily, and completely vanishes.