West Dermatology's #1 Selling Sunscreen! Fast-absorbing, ultralight daily mineral sun protection
- Broad Spectrum sunscreen with DNA Repairsomes® and antioxidants that helps prevent future photo damage while repairing existing damage
- 100% mineral sunscreen with broad-spectrum sun protection
- Helps the skin to prevent visible signs of actinic damage caused by the sun, promoting overall skin health
- Water resistant – 40 minutes
- Perfect lightweight sunscreen for all day use, every day
SKIN TYPES: Appropriate for all skin types
SKIN CONDITIONS: Aging, Sun Damaged
- Zinc Oxide 11%
DNA Repairsomes® – Photolyase is a repair enzyme, derived from plankton, which has been shown to help repair damage caused by the sun
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant which helps to boost skin’s natural defenses, protect against environmental damage and fight the early signs of skin aging
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before use. Apply the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck, or more if needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure. During sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
SIZE: 3.4 Fl. Oz
ALL INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide (11%), Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid
Ordering was fine but shipping was expensive. I will not order again unless there is free shipping or I can pick up product at my local West Dermatology office.
After my serum, I mix this with moisturizer and it goes on very well.
Goes on smoothly without the white shadow of other sun screens.
ISDIN Eryfotona Actinica SPF 50
Thought I’d try ISDIN, since it had so many great reviews. I love it!